Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shameless Promotion: Lock In

Hello all!
It's been a little while since I've posted anything. I'm cooking up something really good, trust me...or don't...whatevs!

Anyhooooo, I decided I'd give myself a little plug, because, let's face it, I'm not above it. A feature film I made, Lock In, is now up for sale at ScreamKings.com and I'd be very appreciative for you all to snatch up a copy. It's an intentionally cheesy and ludicrous slasher film about a group of high school seniors setting up for their senior prank on campus after hours. Someone from the town's past returns and well...I think you can guess the rest.

It was made as a high school film club project and the audience loved it. Just ate it up! Guess it must work somehow, right? ScreamKings picked it up for distribution last year.

The DVD art on the website might look like this....

Trust me, that is not the art on the DVD itself. This dude isn't even in the film and I have no idea who he is. Strange, but I don't decide these things.

Here's a trailer for the film. Hope you enjoy!



Get yourself a copy today! I want to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment